Beavis versus butthead Beavis versus butthead

i hate this crap.

OMFG, bad timing, with moth sound and jokes, it was so fucking supid, i hate this kind of crap, its to fucking slow and you just end up allmost sleeping.... i hate this flash and i hate you!!!!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

thanks for being os objective then

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

wow... this was... ehh, a classic!

OMG, well Firth... you are too damn sick^^ and that why i love ya'. Although this does kind of feel like an upgrade of Milkman... just sicker, one reason could be the happy music about drinking milk form the milkmans wife's tits, i made milkman kind of jolly.... well anyway, you are the best flash artist ever! at least on newgrounds.

oh, and please don't tell me where you got the sound effect for the, ehh masturbation part... good sound effect... to good, got a bit scared.

5/5

The Abyss : Komjo The Abyss : Komjo

I realy liked this...

well i know that alot of people are complaining that this is a crappy movie caue its INSPIRED (not copied) by David firth. and there is nothing wrong with that.

anyway, yo my comment on the movie.

you created a very creepy mood, and the scenery was really great, allthough i didnt like the background when you saw his little den. it was just to much stuff i think, and it did kind of break the mood a bit.

well great work 5/5

Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil

well, this was awsome^^

well, i really dont like sudden scary stuff, but i gotta say... awsome. one good thing id that U mixed your good animation skills with those crappy ducklings. Its great to se that you really can animate and draw well and not just using humor to lift the movie.

oh well and to those wierd "caps lock-people" chill the fuck out... take it easy.

4/5

Milkman Milkman

OMG this is awsome!!!

i have to say that i doesnt seem like you to do a movie so gory, but since you are REALLY good at drawing blood and... well, gore... its awsome.

well... the part when he raped them, was maybe a little TO wierd.... but, whatever.

AWSOME MOVIE!!! (please make another salad fingers :) )

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

WOW!

im not kidding, my throat hurt just seeing this movie :) oh wait :(... and thats why i gave you a 10 in Interactivity.

OMG fukin awsome job man

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

OMG! its here, its REALLY HERE!!!

Oh mna, i have waited for this moment since i saw the secund one... I LOVED IT!!! the hubert scene was great :)

w00t!! all my 5 R belong to this!

Touching things is fun Touching things is fun

well... kinda sick...

it was well animated and the song was good....
kinda sick thou... good.... but sick...

Metroid Confusion: Part 1 Metroid Confusion: Part 1

Holy Zombie jesus!

oh yeah this is great flash. theres nothing else to say so ill just say... MAKE MORE!!!!

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

sw33t!!!!

man, this was fantastic. im a huge fan of your work krinkels (wo is'nt) :D. it just gets better and better, allthough i can se anny flaws in this at all so i dont know how you could make it better... maybe more blood....

anyway, to all of you wanting to play another madness Interactive. its not gonna happen and the game is programmed by Max, and he's gonna quit making flash for certain reasons (check da site www.flecko.net, in the news section).

so, just keep makin em :)